Tuesday, August 7, 2012

LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA 8-6-12

1st of all, these are the messiest heffas I’ve seen in a long time! They are as bad as these messy heffas in Fresno

So let’s break it down. Let me start w/the obvious. The 3way drama between Jose, I mean Joseline, Steebie and dummy, I mean Mimi. Yes I can understand Mimi wanting her daughter to have a family so that’s why she keeps trying but at the end of the day, she can’t turn a boy into a man! Trust me, that’s a lesson I had to learn myself. I am so sick of looking at Stevie’s evil facial expressions! Did you see the face he made when he was talking about Joseline and Mimi just letting him run things? Well here it is…disgusting. That’s the Sheppard for the devil!!! The D must be good because his face ain’t the business and his attitude is the worse! But damn he got his ass beat last night!!! Dang how he gonna get beat up by Scrappy now Joseline? I told yall that fool is sweet. He on the DL for real. That’s why he gets along so well w/Jose I mean Joseline. I loved how Mimi just scooted on over and sat there like what? Then she was like, “hit him once for me.” Too funny. Sorry ass DD (Drama Dude). So he got this Tammie Grant female pregnant but is engaged to Joseline? What makes her think he’s going to be faithful to her? They are some desperate ass females for real.


Now Scrappy’s a typical sorry ass dude. OMG I swear he gotta be from Fresno cause man, I’ve seen his kind way too many times before. Playing that BD role. You know, lying up under the next broad but be texting the BM about how he missing her and wanna be with her. Yall work from the same play book or what? And he be lying to both of them. Um and Shay old sorry ass is dumb for real! She think Flav called her Bucky because she had a big butt like a horse. Nope it’s because she got a face like a horse with her old lifted weave! Heffa step your weave game up, on TV with that Fresno weave in your head. She walking around like she the one and only. Heffa you the professional side chick. She can’t see Scrappy’s ass is bipolar?! The BM is always going to be the mail chick in his heart dummy because she has the child. If Shay had a kid of her own, she’d know that. And when he drops her on her big ass, she’ll be happy she got all that cushion back there! I hope Erica moves on and get herself a QM (Quality Man) because she deserves it. I know how she feels about her daughter and wanting her to have a father but it’s the same with Mimi’s case. He ain’t ready to be no quality father and her daughter deserves that more than just a regular old dude. She needs to do what’s best for her and her daughter and believe me, he ain’t it!


DON'T THIS LOOKS LIKE BUCKY!!!

Oh and as for old ass Rasheeda, forget gangsta rap, she needs to be doing grandma rap! I mean really, who keeps rapping at that age. I mean she maybe was hot 10yrs ago but her statue of limitation has passed. But hey if Waka’s momma can do for her what she did for his career than maybe she has a shot because her hubby ain’t the one. Some people just have to accept the fact that they ain’t good at some things and obviously management is not his strong point. I mean don’t DLO stand for Down Low? They say that’s very big in ATL…I’m just saying.



Now the Grandma Red and Big Head Zino saga…C’mon yall know she hella old. Talking about she’s 29, in dog years maybe. What is with these old woman trying to jump start their music careers? Don’t they know theirs an age limit on making it big in the singing business, unless they’re doing Jazz or Gospel? I’m just saying. Does anyone else think that Karlie is playing Benzino? I mean she looks like an opportunist to me. Like how she tried to kiss Joselyne’s but so she can work w/Stevie and then was like “Guess who I’m talking to?” Ok c’mon on now. She not even cool like that w/Joseline but gonna talk to her about him like they buddies! She a hot mess! Plus Benzino looks like a monster! Yall know he scary looking. He got that big ole head, no neck, his face is falling off his scull and he got this little ole body. Then his old ass got the nerve to be sagging. First of all, sagging looks stupid anyway but it looks way worse anyone older than 25!!! Now this fool want to marry Karlie’s old ass?! How long have they been together anyway? I mean I know when a man is finally ready to settle down, time don’t matter but dang, she already didn’t want to take his key to the house cause her management said he ain’t hot. Now that he got her some meetings and photo shoots, he got her heart?! Um sounds like an opportunist to me. I bet they ain’t together right now. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment